'/> The PR Gang: Summer is HERE!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer is HERE!

YAY! Summer is here. That means longer days, no more school and lots more playtime! Unfortunately we, the humans, have had a lot of household chores to do. Mostly painting, which I'm not really fond of, not to mention the fact that the dogs always want to help. Lilly has ended up with paint on her more times than I can count! Anyway, there hasn't been much time for blogging. Sorry about that.
We have had some fun walks and have been playing lots of frisbee. Roxy is pretty good. Lilly really couldn't care less about the frisbee. She prefers balls if she has to exert herself at all!
Here's a couple of short clips of Roxy from the other day. Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh - I'm totally with Lily!!! Balls otherwise I won't bother! I don't understand the frisbee thing...I just stand there and it hits me on my head and then my humans shout at me and call me "stupid"??

    GREAT video!!!

    Slobbers,
    Honey the Great Dane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxy and Waldo would be best friends! Although, Roxy wouldn't make it very far before Waldo would start playing tug-of-war with the frisbee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you're in great shape! we can never jump like that, BOL!

    Awesome video & frisbee shots!

    Rooo!

    Dakotah & Maika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I never see Great Danes jump as high as you guys! Amazing!

    Smoochies,
    Solid Gold "Actress"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsea wont touch a frisbee either... great to see Roxy palying with one... top video

    ReplyDelete